Monday, March 28, 2011

Time to come up with some Easter Dresses.

Well, I have 2 girls one is almost 11 and the other is 3 & 1/2. I usually will make them matching Easter dresses but this year is different I was informed that my oldest does not want to match her little sister anymore (I wondered when this would happen).  I do not have that much time to come up with something for both girls but the good news is I think that I have the fabric to make them so this time (and this time only) I will not have to go shopping for fabric. :(  I bet hubby will be happy to hear this. LOL! So to the drawing board I will go.  It is cool and cloudy outside and all of my school work is done and the house is in pretty good shape, that means I can play today, yay! I will see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment