Sunday, March 27, 2011

Grace's Finished Dress

So, I am finally posting the pictures of her finished dress.  I ended up taking it almost completely apart and while I started out following someone's blog instructions for this dress I only kept a few of those original idea's in the end. The ruffle down the front and the cap sleeves are pretty much all that are the same.  After I had one of those sewing set backs I usually would put it down and leave it alone forever, but this time I took my seam ripper and ripped the ruffles off of the front then took my rotary cutter to the dress and cut it down the middle of both the front and the back.  I stuck with this one till it was perfect in the end, well perfect for my girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment