Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Story

Hi, my name is Elizabeth I am a 31-year old Air Force wife, mother of three, a full time student, and a Great Dane owner (tons of funny stories about him). I love to spend time with my children, cook everything that I can come up with and create, and do ALL types of crafts. Cooking is my number one passion but crafts are right up there with it. I LOVE to sew, crochet & knit, embroider, draw, paint, make jewelry, lampworking, and working with clay. I figured why not start a blog about my cooking and crafting adventures that you can enjoy as well because they do not always turn out as expected and that is where the adventure begins. So, in the days to come the fun will begin!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! I love your blog layout, how cute!

    In answer to your question on my maternity shirt tutorial, I just turned the edges under and pressed, then topstitched it closed. I was going to leave them unfinished to be quite honest, but later decided it didn't look that great :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alida thank you very much, and thank you for the info on the shirt I have a quite a few people I know that are pregnant lol it must be in the water :) but I thought this shirt would be great, I know I would have love to have made some during all of my pregnancy. Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete